Thursday 26 August 2010

12-00 hrs: Today - a year since diagnosis - no special celebration as being alive in a nice place is celebration in itself.

The picture illustrates part of my regular stamping ground. To the left - the building where I live. The railway station is just behind the boat masts and tree. The boats are in Andy Seedhouse's yard (I nearly bought an old Hurley here but someone put an offer before I did). In the foregound - the reeds are a reminder that part of Woodbridge along the river was marshland and could be again were it not for the sea walls.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Hey Lorna, just thought I'd stop by and say hi!

It's good to hear your news.

Your place looks really beautiful.

Love and best wishes from friends in WIT at Newcastle Uni.

Keep wearing those Knickers of Steel :-)

Adèle xxx