Sunday 16 May 2010

another quiet week - apart from TV news

18-10- hrs: A whole week since I wrote an entry - not that I did anything of moment last week - new reading glasses - boat sale progressing slowly - interesting geology session at U3A geology group about volcanoes - the usual stuff. But I did stare at the tele for three days and pondered the hung parliament and the likely outcome of con-dem coalition. Also read a few newspapers. I don't know if this was genuine fascination with the process or a reaction to very cold weather (for the time of year) from which I lurked indoors.

The chemo capsules appear to be doing their job - and the side effects, whilst noticable (especially tiredness and slightly upset digestion), are relatively mild and OK if I am careful not to overeat or overdo the activities.

No comments: